We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cocoa beach in february

northern canada
3 posts
Save Topic
cocoa beach in february

is the ocean warm enough to swim in in february..........never swam in the atlantic before........................

Palm Coast, Florida
Level Contributor
1,970 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cocoa beach in february

Too cool for me, but many do!

Brandon, Florida
Level Contributor
8,388 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: cocoa beach in february

It will definitely be too cold for any locals. But if you have Polar bear blood in you it should be okay, LOL.

northern canada
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: cocoa beach in february

thank's for the info...i'll probably give it a shot

Ohio
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
8,656 posts
240 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cocoa beach in february

we lived in the area years ago. My family came down and waded in the water-- we thought they were nuts! WAY too cold! :) It depends on where you are coming from, I think. Locals will think you're insane, but if you're coming from the great white north... you will likely think it's great.

northern canada
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: cocoa beach in february

can't be any colder than the foot of white stuff we got here yesterday.....thank you all for the info......i'll probably give it a shot..lol

6. Re: cocoa beach in february

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 09, 2010