We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Choice Hotels/Comfort Inn & Suites Port Canaveral

Pflugerville, Texas
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Choice Hotels/Comfort Inn & Suites Port Canaveral

Although the hotel is a nice property, beware when using the Choice Hotel Reservation system. I am a travel agent who registered and booked 2 clients on their web system. Due to the rolling scroll button, My July booking originally listed as June. I cancelled and rebooked, but their system did not save the cancellation and my client was charged twice! Even though this was appealed to both the Hotel Manager and Choice Reservations, they both denied my request for a refund for my client.

I've never had a hotel question my integrity and not be willing to work with me before, especially when it was their system that didn't record the cancellation!

Because of this, I will NEVER use Choice Hotels for my customer base again.

1. Re: Choice Hotels/Comfort Inn & Suites Port Canaveral

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 pm, October 04, 2009