We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sharks in Ponte Vedra

Tucson, Arizona
1 post
Save Topic
Sharks in Ponte Vedra

My family and friends will be staying in a beach house in Ponte Vedra. We will have 7 kids ranging in ages from 6 years to 18. Should I be concerned about sharks in the water?

Vilano Beach...
Level Contributor
1 post
129 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sharks in Ponte Vedra

Just returned from PVB...saw no indication of sharks...we stayed at the lodge and they have a flag posting on the beach for cautions...including marine amimal danger (I took that to include shark), check the local newspaper...but in general I've been there many times over the years (2-3 times a year) and never had an issue...John

2. Re: Sharks in Ponte Vedra

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, December 04, 2010