We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from FLL

Which Pompano Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Yamhill, Oregon...
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation from FLL

Is there a way to get from FLL to Pompano Beach without renting a car? A supershuttle or something? How much is it and where is the drop off?

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
8,028 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation from FLL

Check on the Super Shuttle website: www.supershuttle.com

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
37,667 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation from FLL

The shared ride service that operates out of FLL is GO Van. It will take you to Pompano. Website is www.floridalimo.com

Supershuttle operates out of the Miami Airport but is not allowed to pick up at FLL- Go Van has that contract.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
37,667 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transportation from FLL

Fare will be about $20 depending on if you are going north or south of Atlantic Blvd. No reservation necessary- just go out of baggage claim and look for the white and green GO Van parked nearby- a starter will be there to assist you.

It will take you directly to your destination - right to your door.

Edited: 10:34 pm, March 04, 2014
Yamhill, Oregon...
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transportation from FLL

Thanks for the info about Go-Van. I tried the SuperShuttle website and couldn't find anything, but now I understand why. Very helpful, thanks!

Harbor Springs...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transportation from FLL

I plan on taking the tri rail next week when i go

http://www.tri-rail.com

6. Re: Transportation from FLL

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 16, 2015