We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Flamingo Villas questions

Uncasville...
Level Contributor
271 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Royal Flamingo Villas questions

Hello,

I am thinking about renting a one bedroom unit. I am wondering if there is sleeping space for three people or should I rent a two bedroom instead?

Anyone rent a unit that they thought was really nice (updated?).

Also, I read a post that someone snorkeled off their beach there. Has anyone snorkeled off the beach at Royal Flamingo? How was it?

Any good seafood restaurants close to Royal Flamingo Villas?

Any fun beach type shopping in the area?

Any activities that would be fun for kids in the Pompano Beach area?

Thanks soooo much!!!!

t.s.

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Pompano Beach
Level Contributor
4,323 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Royal Flamingo Villas questions

Royal Flamingo is in a quiet area of Hillsboro. The closest activities and restaurants will be in Deerfield Beach. You'll have no problem finding great seafood nearby in Pompano Beach or Boca Raton.

2. Re: Royal Flamingo Villas questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 03, 2013