We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wyndham Santa Barbara

Massapequa, New York
Level Contributor
112 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Wyndham Santa Barbara

We'll be staying at the Wyndham Santa Barbara the end of April and have a few questions. Hopefully someone can give me advice.

1. I understand the hotel is across the street from the beach. Are there chairs and umbrellas to rent on the beach, or do we have to carry them ourselves from the hotel.

2. Is it advisable to bring a cooler with us with drinks, or can we buy them on the beach

3. How far is the Wyndham Sea Gardens. Can we walk it? I know they have chairs, etc and they have the Tiki Bar there, but I'm really wondering about the Santa Barbara.

Thank you for all responses.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,471 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wyndham Santa Barbara

Sea Gardens is about a mile and a half north of the Santa Barbara- I guess some could walk it - others may find it too much in the heat. The Wyndham Royal Vista is much closer- an easy walk practically across the street -and is on the beach, though I don't know what sort of bar set up they have.

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Pompano Beach
Level Contributor
4,276 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wyndham Santa Barbara

Royal Vista is across the street and a few doors north from Santa Barbara and offers everything you are looking for. I believe there is a reciprocal arrangement between the two resorts.

3. Re: Wyndham Santa Barbara

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:23 am, October 25, 2012