We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any full service condos in Perdido Key?

Indianapolis, IN
7 posts
Save Topic
any full service condos in Perdido Key?

We are considering vacationing in Perdido Key this spring break and are wondering if anyone knows of any nice full service condos in the area.

Thanks!

Corydon, Indiana
Level Contributor
64 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: any full service condos in Perdido Key?

We stayed in Perdido Key the first week of June. We absolutely loved it. We stayed at The Spanish Key Resort. I'm not sure I know what you mean by full service, but this resort we felt was perfect. There is an indoor and outdoor pool as well as a short boardwalk to the beach. You were able to use 2 free beach chairs and umbrella on the beach everyday. We liked it, because there weren't many floors and the wait for the elevator was never a problem. The 3 bedroom condos were very spacious. And up for some nightlife the Flora-Bama is maybe a block away. I think we booked it on resortquest.com. It's not an easy resort to find vacancies in.

I hope this helps.

2. Re: any full service condos in Perdido Key?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 pm, August 19, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Perdido Key