We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Perdido Key photographers

Which Perdido Key hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
1 post
Save Topic
Perdido Key photographers

I am looking for a reasonably priced photographer that is good with young children in the Perdido Key area. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Perdido Key, Florida
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Perdido Key photographers

John Hill Photography

Perdido Key, Florida
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Perdido Key photographers

You can probably walk across the street. Otherwise, there is County Beach Access 1, 2 or 3 and the State Park has 2 accesses. My favorite is the Federal Park, Johnson Beach. No condos, homes lots of parking, except on weekends. Nice beach on the gulf or the sound side.

Perdido Key, Florida
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Perdido Key photographers

Ignore post #2. Someone staying at Parasol was asking about beach access. I thought I replied to them, but it went on the Perdido Key photographers page and I don't see a way to delete it. I am new to this site, but know Perdido Key very well. Lived in the area for over 40 years.

4. Re: Perdido Key photographers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 22, 2014