We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap hotels?

Which Pensacola hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Morristown...
2 posts
Save Topic
Cheap hotels?

Me and the old lady seem to visit myrtle beach every year and this year we want some white beaches and clear water so we decided on a gulf trip. Question is that we can usually find a hotel for aroung $50 a night in myrtle beach that is clean and accomodates us... are there any such hotels in pensacola? We'd be going around middle of july

Edited: 6:33 pm, May 30, 2012
Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
8,111 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheap hotels?

I very much doubt it ... not on the beach. But check these websites:

www.roomsaver.com

www.travelcoupons.com

The rates on the websites are walk up rates and you need the coupon.

Pensacola, Florida
Destination Expert
for Pensacola
Level Contributor
798 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheap hotels?

Nothing in that range. But check out Paradise Inn.

usa
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheap hotels?

I am late to reply you but if you want to go on any journey in future so you can try www.discountjourneys.com that provides you good deals in hotels.

Atmore
Level Contributor
300 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheap hotels?

we usually go to the Sleep INN in Orange Beach, it's one of the last motels in the area due to so many condos..always clean, never a problem and I do believe most or all of the rooms have a gulf view. I don't think its very expensive or my hubby wouldn't have stayed there!

5. Re: Cheap hotels?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 10, 2014