We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time at Golf

Which Pensacola hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Belvedere, CA
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
First time at Golf

My husband and I are driving from Hilton Head to New Orleans and have two nights to stay in the Golf. We are seniors (but don't feel like it, and do not have children. My husband is not a beach person, but I am disabled and usually stay in my room, so I would like a view and a pretty nice place.

It is hard to decide which town, city or beach. If you had two days to see the Gulf what would you recommend. Hard I know. Any thoughts from a local would be appreciated. Thank you, Mona Murphy

Somerville, Ohio...
Level Contributor
3 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First time at Golf

My husband and I love Pensacola, Navarre, and the whole area around Pensacola. We are planning to go back and we are hoping that the oil damage is minimal or cleaned up. Either way....great views and great beaches. I have a coworker that goes to Destin and loves it but it sounds to me like it is Gatlinburg on a beach and we don't like that sort of beach. Navarre can be as private as you would like.

2. Re: First time at Golf

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, October 30, 2012