We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are there any condos for rent for 5 nights instead of 7 ?

Mt. vernon, missouri
Level Contributor
344 posts
Save Topic
Are there any condos for rent for 5 nights instead of 7 ?

We are planning a trip in July,but only for 5 nights, is there any condos for rent for shorter than a weeks time? We have 5-7 people and would rather have a large area than 2 hotel rooms.

Paso Robles Wine...
Level Contributor
1,010 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Are there any condos for rent for 5 nights instead of 7 ?

Most condos rent by the day. Have you checked vrbo.com?

Mt. vernon, missouri
Level Contributor
344 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Are there any condos for rent for 5 nights instead of 7 ?

I have been checking everywhere, including VBRO and in July everyone requires 7 night stay, at least to reserve this far in advance.

Paso Robles Wine...
Level Contributor
1,010 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Are there any condos for rent for 5 nights instead of 7 ?

Are you only interested in certain buildings? I looked at vrbo just now and found two right away that don't require a 7 night stay. This one I looked up just cause I've stayed there often:

http://www.vrbo.com/192321

And this one I just picked at random out of all the Beach Club rentals:

http://www.vrbo.com/192321

July is peak season on P. Beach which is why you're seeing so many 7-day stay requirements. You might try calling one of the many real estate companies on the beach and working through them. Or, you might want to wait until it gets closer to July. Trust me, not all of the condos will be booked and then they'll be willing to take what they can get.

Mt. vernon, missouri
Level Contributor
344 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Are there any condos for rent for 5 nights instead of 7 ?

thank you for the info. I would rather not wait until later, just get things booked ahead of time. My sister and family stay at a place called Emerald Isle, it is only 7 nights and a little pricey. I would like to be near her and near the board walk? to enjoy strolls in the evening with entertainment.

Paso Robles Wine...
Level Contributor
1,010 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Are there any condos for rent for 5 nights instead of 7 ?

Have you called any real estate companies? I would suggest contacting JME Realty on Pensacola Beach. Their office is literally in front of Emerald Isle. Tell them your situation and see if they can't get you into Emerald Isle for just five days. And, if they can't they should have an alternate location close by that will rent for five days.

Also check out South Harbor condos. I looked at several on vrbo.com and didn't see a 7-day minimum in July for any of them. This complex is directly across from the Boardwalk and probably about a 10 minute walk to Emerald Isle. It is not Gulf front though like Emerald Isle. It is on a small Bay called Sabine. The Gulf is an easy walk away and I'm sure lots of the units also have a Gulf view.

What is your price per night range? That may be why you're having a problem finding something. Keep in mind that July is the absolute top of the season on P. Beach, and if you're going around Fourth of July or when the Blue Angels are having their show, you won't find any deals.

6. Re: Are there any condos for rent for 5 nights instead of 7 ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, July 18, 2010