We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nashvile, Tn to pensacoal beach

Kentucky
14 posts
Save Topic
Nashvile, Tn to pensacoal beach

What is the best route from nashville to pensacola beach where to get off if I65 and best routh from there?

Satsuma, Alabama
Level Contributor
188 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nashvile, Tn to pensacoal beach

Best route, take I-65 south ALL the way to I-10 East to Pensacola. When you cross into Fl, after a few miles you will come to I-110. You will get on I-110 towards pensacola beach (follow the BIG sign), as you come off I-110 you will come to a red light, GO STRIGHT AHEAD. One block further you will be at the bay. Turn left and go ACROSS the LONG bridge. Continue on another mile or so and you will see a Big sign towards Pensacola Beach veering right. Follow the road and you are there. Hope this helps and have a great time, stay safe and use sunblock.

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
7,670 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nashvile, Tn to pensacoal beach

I don't think you need to come all the way down 65 to 10 . Take the Flomaton exit as the billboards will suggest.

Do google maps for the details

florida panhandle
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Nashvile, Tn to pensacoal beach

Take the Flomaton exit... It sneaks up on you. At that point you are about 13 Miles from U.S. Highway 29 which will bring you south into Pensacola ( about 30 miles) get onto I 10 EAST and take the next exit SOUTH onto I 110. Follow the signs (and traffic) to Pensacola Beach. If you take I 65 to I 10 you will go through Mobile Ala. which will take much longer.

Tennessee
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Nashvile, Tn to pensacoal beach

1. Take I-65 S out of Nashville

2. Take the AL-113 exit- EXIT 69- toward FLOMATON / WALLACE.

3. Turn LEFT onto AL-113. Continue to follow AL-113. Turn RIGHT onto US-29 / US-31 / AL-3 / AL-113.

4. Turn LEFT onto US-29. Continue to follow US-29 S (Crossing into FLORIDA).

5. Take entrance to I-10 E towards Pensacola.

6. Take I-110 S and follow the signs to Pensacola Beach

5. Re: Nashvile, Tn to pensacoal beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, September 30, 2009