We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Club, Emerald Isle or Portofino? Help!

Which Pensacola hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sweden
Level Contributor
36 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Beach Club, Emerald Isle or Portofino? Help!

Hi,

Planning a trip with my boyfriend and another family of two adults, one 15 year old and one 11 year old.

Have investigated Beach Club, Emerald Isle and Portofino. Portofino looks like a great place but somewhat out of the way and not directly on the beach. Emerald Isle seems like good value for money. but not as nice apartments. Beach club seems like very nice amenities and great apartments BUT we have got very varying replies on different units coming to price (varying with like 100%) as well as the pool looks very strange and small from some pics I have seen on the net.

Any advice???

BR,

Maggie

Paso Robles Wine...
Level Contributor
761 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach Club, Emerald Isle or Portofino? Help!

I've stayed at Emerald Isle many times and it has a great location. You can easily walk to restaurants, shops, etc. I have never stayed at Beach Club but I imagine prices there will be higher since it's new. Its location is great too. I agree about Portofino. It's definitely the nicest but I don't like that you have to cross the street to get to the Gulf and drive or take the boat shuttle to get to shops, etc.

With four adults and two kids, you might also consider renting a house.

2. Re: Beach Club, Emerald Isle or Portofino? Help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 pm, September 25, 2009