We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pensacola beach local seafood restaurants

Which Pensacola hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
rock falls il
Level Contributor
319 posts
Save Topic
pensacola beach local seafood restaurants

will be staying at pensacola beach a few days next week are there any local seafood restaurants at the beach or are they all on the mainland? thanks

Alexandria, LA
Level Contributor
134 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pensacola beach local seafood restaurants

There are several on the beach. Peg Leg Pete's, Crabs We Got Em, Flounders. We found in August that Flounders was not nearly as good as it has been in the past. I recommend the other two.

Nashville, Tennessee
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: pensacola beach local seafood restaurants

You might want to check out a really nice restaurant on the right hand side right after the big bridge going toward town. It's called Hall's. We always go there when we're staying in Pensacola. They serve the rotel dip with the hush puppies. They also have a lot of combo meals so you can order what you want.

3. Re: pensacola beach local seafood restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:41 pm, December 18, 2014
Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
877 posts
282 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: pensacola beach local seafood restaurants

If you want good seafood at reasonable prices, Joey Patti Restaurant is your place. Not much for ambiance, but just plain good seafood. I live here, and my wife and I will split a seafood platter to go at least once every couple of weeks. We will take it to the wayside park by the welcome center and enjoy it by the water. If you are more into the fancy places, as mentioned, Peg Leg Pete's is good but a lot more expensive. There are also a couple of other good places, but not as close to the beach area.

5. Re: pensacola beach local seafood restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, October 03, 2009