We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

November Experts?

St. Augustine...
Destination Expert
for Jacksonville, Saint Augustine Beach
Level Contributor
1,172 posts
336 reviews
Save Topic
November Experts?

My daughter turns 18 this year and wants to stay in PCB for a few days (November 22-26). We've never been during this time of the year. I've booked our place already in Carillon Beach but I'm trying to find out what restaurants or bars or even clubs would be open this time of year for her and her friends to enjoy? I figure I'll take them to dinner every night but they aren't going to want to hang with mom all night so I want to make sure there are places they can visit too. Any November experts on here that know of nightlife options during this time. I'm searching for restaurants too if you know of good ones. We love seafood and usually hit up Bayou Bills at some point during the trips there for an easy and close to our condo meal but appreciate other options that are open this time of year.

Montgomery, Alabama
Level Contributor
442 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: November Experts?

Not an expert but I go in November because of Ironman Florida. I LOVE November. The crowding is low, traffic is low, the weather is awesome. However, the Gulf is a little chilly for my liking.

As for nightlife, clubs like La Vela will be a ghost town. Pier Park will offer nice foods and entertainment. Tootsies, Rum Runners (dueling piano bar towards the back). You can drop them off and do some shopping!

Alabama
Level Contributor
655 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: November Experts?

Ditto what CMAG said. Dusty's and Shuckum's (the oyster bar places) tend to keep hoppin into the fall months as well.

Columbus, Georgia
Level Contributor
355 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: November Experts?

Being that Carillon is a little "off the beaten path", driving will be required. A lot of venues are closed for the season in November but Pier Park should be a good choice. Dance clubs such as Club LaVella are 21+ years old except for a "teen night". Not sure which day of the week that is, however.

Edited: 8:25 am, July 08, 2014
4. Re: November Experts?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, July 14, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Panama City Beach