We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ironman

Indiana
Level Contributor
258 posts
Save Topic
Ironman

I recently discovered the Ironman will be going on while I'm hopefully going to be there. Does this thing draw crowds? Is it gonna be an issue for getting around, eating out, ect.?

Alabama
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ironman

When are you going to be there? I HOPE it's when we're down there. My husband will love it.

We'll arrive Sunday morning and spend the week down there.

Indiana
Level Contributor
258 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ironman

We're aiming for Oct 28-Nov 4. Can't remember if Ironman is the weekend we arrive, or the weekend we leave. I don't even remember where I got the information.

Know anything about this, Bunny?

Panama City Beach...
Level Contributor
1,714 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ironman

No, I mean it brings in people, but it's nowhere near the crowds that we have in summer or at Spring Break, it should just be slightly more busy than it would be ordinarily.

Panama City Beach...
Level Contributor
1,714 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ironman

I just looked it up and it's not until 4 November

http://www.ironmanflorida.com/

Indiana
Level Contributor
258 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Ironman

Thanks, HunnyBunny! I knew it was one of those weekends. Glad it won't be a big issue.

Netter

6. Re: Ironman

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, August 14, 2009