We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

paradise awaits at long beach resort

ky
Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Topic
paradise awaits at long beach resort

just got back from pcb mon. , we stayed at long beach for 8 days of paradise . every room in the condo has a full floor to ceiling view of a remarkable view of the ocean . { except tub & john } you have 2 sliding glass doors to your balcony , which runs the full lentgh of the condo , also balconies are totally private . they had a table that seated 4 , 2 chairs , & a lounger with plenty of room left . the place was beautifully decorated , with special touches in each room . the bed & pillows were very comfy . the condo was immaculate as was the pool area's & beach . we were on the 11 floor & the elevators were very efficiant . entire staff were friendly & helpful . lbr has 4 towers that sit side by side , which make for a wide private beach .everyone was so comfortable that they left umbrella & chairs on beach each night . which is nice to have a place to sit in the evenings to watch the moon & stars , plus its nice to not have to drag them up & down everyday . more next line .....................................

ky
Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: paradise awaits at long beach resort

there are 3 pools . the lagoon pool is fabulous , it is free form shape with islands that have palm trees & waterfalls . pools are open til midnight & coolers are allowed , but they do have a food bar if you don't want to bring your own drinks . pompano's & american diner are right across the street . pineapple willie's is close enough to walk to , & faster if you walk .shipwreck ltd is also across street .{ shop } i didn't know how i would like staying in a condo we've always stayed in mom & pop motels because of attentive service., plus i didn't know how i would feel about the disappearing skyline . i'm sad to see so many high rises , but i must admit lbr is super & i don't think we'll stay anywhere else but there .we are already looking at the calendar to plan our next trip back . if you are looking for a party place this is not it , all you'll find is a peaceful & serene surrondings to enjoy yourself . i'm missing my view soooooooo bad . thanks to all who supplied me with info to make our trip so wonderful , it was true paradise .

" t " n ky

2. Re: paradise awaits at long beach resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:26 am, August 12, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Panama City Beach