We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Attn: lilbunnygirl

Gallatin, TN
Level Contributor
1,744 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Attn: lilbunnygirl

Lilbunnygirl---My family and I are coming down to The Beach 7/29 for a week. I would LOVE to meet you and your husband if you were available and felt comfortable w/that. I thought it'd be nice for the 2 "Panama City Beach Experts" to meet and share stories. If you feel comfortable and would like to do this, I'll send you my email address and we can make arrangements to meet somewhere.

Just holler back at me and we'll take it to the next step.

Karen

birmingham
Level Contributor
270 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Attn: lilbunnygirl

hey bunnygirl; whats wrong with key west; what are people not telling me ??

Gallatin, TN
Level Contributor
1,744 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Attn: lilbunnygirl

Hey Bunnygirl.....we;re going have to discuss Key West when we get together next week. We love Key West!! Of course I've only been there for a few days at a time...maybe that's the difference? Maybe it's one of those places that we say "Great place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there"??

Panama City Beach...
Level Contributor
1,714 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Attn: lilbunnygirl

I don't know, maybe it's a great place to visit for some people but we didn't even enjoy it for the two-day house scouting trip we took before we got stationed there. Just not our kind of place. We don't drink, and we don't fish, and after one day of shopping, that's pretty much all there is to do. You can't even swim half the time because of the high fecal bacteria levels in the water.

I've honestly never lived somewhere I hated with such a passion. We were utterly miserable there, and bored out of our skulls. Panama City Beach is like Paradise on earth by comparison.

Get answers to your questions about Panama City Beach