We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Panama City Golf

st louis,mo
12 posts
Save Topic
Panama City Golf

We are looking for a couple of nice courses to play while we are down in PC the second week of Aug. We are looking for something a bit more upscale. Where should we go?

Regards,

Panama City Beach...
Level Contributor
1,714 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Panama City Golf

I don't know a lot about golf, but of the four courses I drive past regularly, Bay Point is the nicest looking and seems the ritziest. I guess there's actually two courses in Bay Point, I don't know if one is better than the other. Followed by Hombre and Holiday, then Signal Hill which is public and seems kind of crowded and where the every day joe plays.

Here's some more info

panamacityonline.com/pconline/golf/index.html

2. Re: Panama City Golf

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, August 12, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Panama City Beach
Recent Conversations