We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat Rentals/waverunner rental recommendations

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
12 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Boat Rentals/waverunner rental recommendations

I need recommendations for both!

Would love your input!

I want to avoid any bad companies/bad boats/equipment/scammers.

Thanks!

Level Contributor
25 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat Rentals/waverunner rental recommendations

We rented a pontoon boat from Shell Island Shuttle, which is located in the state park, last week. The location works out great if you're planning to take the boat to the back side of Shell Island because it saves a lot of time, taking off from the park right there near the channel. We saw a lot of dolphins in the bay this year, too.

Their boats are very nice and new and didn't have any advertising on them (not that any of us noticed, anyway.) We were very pleased with both the boats and the service and will definitely be using them again.

We haven't rented waverunners for years so I don't have any input on that.

Grapevine, Texas
Level Contributor
111 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat Rentals/waverunner rental recommendations

I have always gone a little out of my way to rent from AAA waverunners right next to scotty pontoon boat rentals. they are at 580-541-6879. We always see dolphins on the way out to shell island. I think they may still be the only ones to let you take off and not have to ride as a group. I love that since I have my own here in Texas. I bring my own life jacket and ditch bag with me too. Check em out and have a great time. How I wish my wife and I were there now.....

3. Re: Boat Rentals/waverunner rental recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, August 30, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Panama City Beach