We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4th of july

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rock Spring
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
4th of july

Are there any fireworks display on the beach or elsewhere.

we are staying near Schooners

Sco

Panama City Beach...
Level Contributor
1,714 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4th of july

Yep, fireworks on the beach, west of where you'll be

Here's all the info about the event:

thebeachloversbeach.com/do/…

Counce, Tennessee
Level Contributor
88 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 4th of july

"A musically-choreographed fireworks show will allow spectators to enjoy the show from Pier Park and the beach. "

Lilbunnygirl, Do you know if the music will be broadcast over a local radio station, and if so which one? We watch the show from the beach at Beachside West, and it would be great if we could hear the music as well.

Also, thanks for the great job you do here on the forum. I know I certainly appreciate all of the helpful information you provide. You really go above and beyond here.

Panama City Beach...
Level Contributor
1,714 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 4th of july

No problem Rumbrella, I am more than happy to spend the time if it means more people will enjoy my city and want to come back! There's precious little GOOD information about PCB online and I know how much nicer it is to go on holiday with a little preparation and "inside" advice :)

As far as who is broadcasting the fireworks show, I can't find that info anywhere online, when we go out later I am going to look around and see if there;s any poster or fliers around for it that might say. Will get back to you!

Counce, Tennessee
Level Contributor
88 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 4th of july

Thanks! We don't leave until early Sat. morning, so no rush on my end. Personally I can't wait to get down there. I've alerted my co-workers I'm on PCB countdown status, and that there is nothing they can do to ruin my week. I'm already there in spirit.

5. Re: 4th of july

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, August 14, 2009