We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

oaseas resorts and board walk

Florence, Alabama
Level Contributor
87 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
oaseas resorts and board walk

Well still waiting to find the place to check in went to boarkwalk. Security sent me next door. They sent me to shores by panama she sent me two miles away the door was locked. Went around the building security told me to go thru drivethru waiting in line now hope this is the right place. Shores by panama said I will have to come back there to get wrist bands. So if you want to enjoy the beach and not be on a wild goose chase all vacation don't stay at bosrdwalk.

Florence, Alabama
Level Contributor
87 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: oaseas resorts and board walk

Well they overbooked at the Boardwalk and sent me to Sunbird. Sunbird didn't have me in the system. They finally found a run down room at the Sunbird.Needless to say I was pissed. This was my birthday weekend and they ruined it. I got up this morning and left. I had all I could take. I come to PCB at least 4 times a year and have never had a problem like this.

Georgia
Level Contributor
477 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: oaseas resorts and board walk

I suggest next time checking out vrbo.com. We always book all of our vacation rentals directly through the owners and never have to deal with these kinds of issues. I think rentals through a rental company are usually more worn looking and have less supplies in kitchen ect. then the ones offered by the owners. Give it a try next time.

Florence, Alabama
Level Contributor
87 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: oaseas resorts and board walk

Thanks

4. Re: oaseas resorts and board walk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 24, 2014