We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which is nicer ?

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ohio
Level Contributor
120 posts
Save Topic
Which is nicer ?

Boardwalk beach resort the Hotel or Paradise Found resort hotel?I believe BB hotel use to be a Howard Johnson and PF hotel use to be a Ramada limited.Will one have a better pool or beach?Cleaner rooms?Thanks

Bloomington...
Level Contributor
188 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which is nicer ?

Hello, here is what I know about them... The boardwalk is an expansion on what used to be the howard johnson on Thomas Drive. There are condo style rooms available(newer part of the building) and in the older area are motel style rooms. They have pools and childrens activities and a nice beach. We did not stay at the boardwalk so I can not speak of the condition of the rooms.

The Paradise found is down on front beach road near hooters and harpoon harry's. It has two pools (one is a theme waterfall pool) tiki bar and snack bar. It has a nice wide stretch of beach. The building is a bit older and shows some wear from the salt air. The room we stayed in was clean and comfortable. This is not a 4 star resort but more of a family style budget-midrange hotel. I would put it at a 3 star. Feel free to post any questions