We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

July 13th to the 20th

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ohio
Level Contributor
7 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
July 13th to the 20th

Can anyone tell me how crowded PCB will be during this time frame? We have always went to PCB Labor day week, but now we have a child in school...so now we go during peak times. Also, what kind of temps/weather are we looking at here?

Thanks in advance!

Congerville,IL
Level Contributor
28 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: July 13th to the 20th

The USFA tournament is this week at Frank Brown Park. My family has been there during this week for several years. It is crowded, but I'm sure it's not any different than any other week during the summer. We have changed our week this year to July 27. This is only because of our childrens activities at home. It will just depend on where you are staying how crowded it will be. We chose to stay at the west end this year which is a first for us. I wanted to be close to the pier for my fishing crazy husband and son so they could walk there. Just be prepared anywhere you stay will be booked this is why I pick smaller complexes.

We have always had great weather it will be very hot (90-100), but I don't notice it when on beach or pool. Just wait until evenings to go to sight see. We have had many afternoons with pop up thunderstorms which don't usually last long. The 4 years we have been there I can only remember 1 rain day.

mo
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: July 13th to the 20th

I will be there the same week! We are staying at Tropic Winds, I'm hoping it's not too crowded. Can't wait to be there though!

Festus, Missouri
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: July 13th to the 20th

We are also going the same week! Staying at the Sunrise Beach Condo's! It will be busy but still a great time! Have fun!

mo
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: July 13th to the 20th

sunshinecr99--We are from the Farmington area, small world! Have fun!!

Festus, Missouri
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: July 13th to the 20th

Ha HA we are from Festus :).

Shreveport...
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: July 13th to the 20th

my husband and I go this week for the last few years, it;s crowded and traffic gets slow on front beach sometime but its not that bad.

Ohio
Level Contributor
7 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: July 13th to the 20th

How bad does everyone think the tropical storm will effect our stay this weekend into next week?

Festus, Missouri
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: July 13th to the 20th

Right now it looks like it may curve and go up the east coast. I have been watching a few aces though. Leaving late Friday night. Lets pray for awesome weather!

Ohio
Level Contributor
7 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: July 13th to the 20th

We will be leaving from Huntsville Saturday he AM after spending Friday at the NASA rocket museum, hopefully arrive on West end of PCB around 1 or 2 Saturday. Yep! Definitely praying for wonderful weather!!

10. Re: July 13th to the 20th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, July 12, 2014