We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best way to get from Panama City Beach to Ft. Walton Beach

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Peoria, Illinois
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Best way to get from Panama City Beach to Ft. Walton Beach

My daughter is in Panama City Beach for spring break and the car they arrived in has been wrecked. I am trying to fly her out of Ft. Walton Beach airport as I can use air miles from there. What is the best/cheapest way for her to get from her hotel in PCB to the airport at Ft. Walton Beach? Thanks.

Alabama
Level Contributor
655 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best way to get from Panama City Beach to Ft. Walton Beach

Tough One. One-way car rental is expensive and most places don't do it, but you might check with the local Enterprise Office (Front Beach Road near Edgewater) and see if they have any suggestions that make sense. You might also call the Intl airport in PCB and see if any of their shuttle services would make that transport.

Ft Walton isn't extremely far away, but it isn't really close either. A cab ride will cost you pretty heftily.

MN
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best way to get from Panama City Beach to Ft. Walton Beach

I am sorry to hear about your daughter's car mishap. I hope no one was injured. My husband and I are in Panama City Beach at this time. We would be willing to drive your daughter to Ft. Walton. As a mother of two daughters I understand how concerned you must be. I am not comfortable leaving personal information on this site. Can you suggest a way of you and I to contact one another?

Peoria, Illinois
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best way to get from Panama City Beach to Ft. Walton Beach

I really appreciate your assistance. She doesn't want to fly home until this Friday or Saturday. Will you still be there? Please contact me at jeff.brooke@proforma.com Thanks

Indiana
Level Contributor
364 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best way to get from Panama City Beach to Ft. Walton Beach

why not fly out of the Panama airport ECP?

5. Re: Best way to get from Panama City Beach to Ft. Walton Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 14, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Panama City Beach