We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Want to party with a nice beach! Where do I go?

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Want to party with a nice beach! Where do I go?

Hey everybody! I'm 21 and am looking to go to Florida for the first time and want to have a blast. I want nice clean beaches with clean sparkling waters. During the day I want to be able to enjoy activities such as water skiing and parasailing while at night being able to party it up at some of the hottest clubs around. Anyone have any ideas for me? Is Panama City Beach the place I should go if I want to have a fun daytime and party it up at night? Or do you guys recommend South Beach or something other than PCB. Please help. Thanks in adavance.

Gallatin, TN
Level Contributor
1,744 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Want to party with a nice beach! Where do I go?

Euro......

Sure you can go to PCB and have a great time. The beaches are nice, clubs are fun, food at almost all the restaurants is great. BUT alot depends on how much you want to spend and just HOW much partying you want to do. PCB is pretty much a family destination. If you're trying to stick to a budget it's a great place to go to. However, if you want to kick it up a notch or two, South Beach is great and can get crazy. I don't think the beaches are all that great but some may feel differently. However, there are alot of great clubs and is definitely more "European" and open minded than PCB. Another option might be Cancun. You can get all inclusive packages at a very reasonable price. I am a travel agent and have a group of 9 women ranging in age between 27-38 going July. They're staying at the RIU Cancun for 6 nts for $1181 per person. This includes RT air from Nashville, transfers from teh airport to resort, Oceanview room, all meals, drinks, tips, taxes and cancellation insurance. I thought that was a pretty good price for that property and all that came w/it.

Lots of choices and completely up to you based on what you want to spend.

Good luck!

Karen

2. Re: Want to party with a nice beach! Where do I go?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:26 am, August 13, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Panama City Beach