We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best PCB restaurants

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lakeville, Minnesota
Level Contributor
38 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Best PCB restaurants

If you had a week in PCB, which restaurants would you eat at? Best seafood? Best location?

Lakeville, Minnesota
Level Contributor
38 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Best PCB restaurants

Thanks everyone for your help! Anyone ever try Hognose Snapper?

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
347 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Best PCB restaurants

Hognose Snapper is one of our favorites- great Grouper Sandwich w/ hand cut sweet potato fries- I think they have a bar now too-

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
347 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Best PCB restaurants

Check out this new PC Beach east end food blog- it has hotlinks to restaurants/menus etc

http://www.eastsideeateries.com/

Jackson, Mississippi
Level Contributor
166 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Best PCB restaurants

Well when we go for a week these are the places we HAVE to go to:

Dee's Hangout..awesome little place, chef walks around talking to guest, best fish tacos ever!! great prices and variety..usually eat here at least twice on our trip ;)

Hook'd Bar and Grill...nice view of the beach. dog friendly, nice place to sit and have some drinks..good fish tacos and appetizers

Dusty's oyster bar...went twice in May..great oysters and prices...generally packed but we like to sit at the bar...

The hognose snapper- great little place. the chef makes his own bread for burgers and sandwiches...great grouper sandwich and sweet potato fries

Firefly..nice upscale dining.. we tried sushi and it was pretty good

Thomas Donut- nice walk up donut shop/brk place.. also serves lunch but ive never had lunch there

Buddy's Seafood Market..Awesome place to get fresh seafood. you can buy fish to cook back at the condo or get them to steam shrimp/crab legs for you...great prices and much cheaper than eating out...

Bonefish Grill is a chain but an awesome one! Try the seared ahi tuna..to die for!!

I personally avoid touristy overpriced places..Margaritaville and DIck's last resort fall into those categories for me..

The WIcked Wheel is a cool place if you like bikes and cars..Very good fried green beans...southern cuisine..it was a one time thing for us but i would recommend anyone go once..just to see the bar seats alone ;)

Edited: 4:44 pm, February 08, 2013
Huntsville, AL
Level Contributor
234 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Best PCB restaurants

Dee's Hangout my favorite place to eat in PCB, since we stay at Long Beach Resort we usually walk over daily for lunch beer & oysters. Everything I've ever eaten at Dee's has been great!

16. Re: Best PCB restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 18, 2014