We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Three-bedroom condo on beach in Panama City Beach

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Three-bedroom condo on beach in Panama City Beach

We visited Destin last year (Jade East) for the first time and liked everything but the traffic. We can only go on spring break week(first week of April) because of a teacher in the family. I have three little grandchildren and my husband is disabled, so we need a place easy to get around (not too long a walk from beach or pool, or a long wait for the elevator). Is spring break any crazier in Panama City than in Destin? If not, could you recommend a nice condo for us? Thanks for your help.

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Three-bedroom condo on beach in Panama City Beach

Thanks for all of the information. Whispering Seas on the east end looked really nice for the price, but then we discovered it didn't have an elevator, so we'd have to walk up two flights of steps. My husband is disabled and I have three grandchildren 5 and under, so that won't work for us. Are there any other lower rise places like that one? Is the Dunes of Panama OK? It looked a little tired :) I did check Seychelles on vrbo--no three bedrooms left. I know we're starting kind of late for this spring break.

Thomaston
Destination Expert
for Panama City Beach
Level Contributor
1,018 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Three-bedroom condo on beach in Panama City Beach

Tropic Winds on the west end has 3 bedroom units. I have not personally stayed here but do have friends that love it. There were some listed on VRBO so you might want to check them out.

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Three-bedroom condo on beach in Panama City Beach

Treasure Island and Pelican Walk each have something available. Which would you go with?

Thomaston
Destination Expert
for Panama City Beach
Level Contributor
1,018 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Three-bedroom condo on beach in Panama City Beach

We have stayed at Treasure island and liked it. Most of the condos are decorated in a West Indies style with large balconies. It is the quiet end of the beach and you can walk to St. Andrews Park. It is a good little walk but doable. Pools are gulf side and nice. Be aware that they do not have a hot tub if that is important to you. The only thing we did not like about it was the parking garage. The parking spaces are not angled so if you drive a big truck like ours, they are a little hard to get in and out of. We walked to Schooners every day for lunch and there is a nice little t-shirt place within walking distance. I have not stayed at Pelican Walk.

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: Three-bedroom condo on beach in Panama City Beach

Thanks, everyone, for your helpful info. Treasure Island does look very nice and I think we'll probably go with that.

16. Re: Three-bedroom condo on beach in Panama City Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 05, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Panama City Beach