We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Splash Resort pricing

Dayton, Ohio
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Topic
Splash Resort pricing

My family is looking to stay at Splash Resort June 8th-15. Was looking at prices for the 1 bedroom. I am finding that many of the 2 bedrooms are not much more than the 1 bedroom. Is there a reason for this? Been checking flip key, vbro, homeaway. Are there any other sites that have better prices? Are private owners willing to negotiate the price during the June season?

Clarksville, IN
Level Contributor
28 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Splash Resort pricing

I'm betting that since Splash has the water park stuff for kids, families are willing to pay more for a 1 B w/bunk area than usual and the owners know this. If room size matters to you, I'd checked the difference in square footage between a 1B and a 2B since there's not much difference in price. Someimes the 1B's are a lot smaller and of course that affects balcony size. VRBO had the "lowest" rates for June at the Splash, but I remember a big increase in price right after most kids get out for the summer break. Several owners advertise a discounted price for last minute bookings since it's better to fill a vacant week for less than to leave the unit vacant. Not sure if any will negotiate a price in advance, however, because of being able to find another renter who'll pay full price. Good luck!

2. Re: Splash Resort pricing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 23, 2014