We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vacation for Group

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
atlanta, ga
6 posts
Save Topic
Vacation for Group

I am celebrating my daughter's high school graduation next year, and I am trying to find some vacation home rentals to accomodate my party. It is a very large group. The group is made up of families with kids, grandparents, etc. I prefer larger homes or some houses that are grouped next to each other. The possible dates are:

may 31, 2013 - june 3, 2013

June 7 - june 10

June 14 - june 17

July 4 - july 8

Anyone know of any good rental companies that may be able to accommodate, and that will definitely allow 3nt rentals during those dates.

I am seeing a lot of websites that have 3nt rates listed during these dates, but when you get ready to reserve they say you can't for 3nts.

I know that watercolor will allow. Any others out there?

Thanks a bunch!

Panama City Beach...
Level Contributor
192 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Vacation for Group

You might check with the following rental management companies: Counts Oakes Resort Properties, Stephens and Associations, Joni's Beach Rentals, ResortQuest, Carillon Rentals, Coastal Property Services and Sterling Resorts. The dates you suggested are the busiest weeks for us (especially Memorial Day weekend and July 4th - those two we are almost maxed out). I would recommend making your reservations ASAP before everywhere is booked up! Visit our website for more information on lodging, to order a free visitors guide and for info on our free mobile app: www.visitpanamacitybeach.com.

2. Re: Vacation for Group

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, December 18, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Panama City Beach