We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Sandy Bottoms"

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Greenwood, AR
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
"Sandy Bottoms"

Can any locals give me any info on a beachfront rental property in panama city beach called "sandy bottoms?" It is a private home apparently located approx 2 miles west of the pier park area. Just would like someone to let me know the general condition before we reserve. Thanks for your help.

Knoxville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
86 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: "Sandy Bottoms"

Go to vrbo 326789 they have pictures of it look nice.

Greenwood, AR
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: "Sandy Bottoms"

Yes, I actually found the property on VRBO...I was just hoping to fine some locals who were familiar with the property and could vouch for the condition of it, just looking for some reassurance that it is what they say it is!

IN
Level Contributor
457 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: "Sandy Bottoms"

Although I don't personally live in PCB nor know anything about the house, I find that listings on VRBO are pretty legit. The pictures on VRBO look beautiful and there were some glowing reviews left by people who have stayed there before. I was able to find the house on Google (street view) Maps and it looks nice and well-kept. I realize it's only a picture of the backside though.

If it were me, I wouldn't hesitate to book it. That area would be much much quieter also.

Knoxville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
86 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: "Sandy Bottoms"

Never have stay there our selfs but drove past a lot 's of times look nice from outside and it has some very good reviews I don't think i'd hesitate to book we have never had a bad booking from vrbo owners we like dealing with them better than the rental companys.

Greenwood, AR
Level Contributor
16 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: "Sandy Bottoms"

Thanks for your help, much appreciated. Booking for next summer and starting the countdown !!

6. Re: "Sandy Bottoms"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:00 pm, March 04, 2017
7. Re: "Sandy Bottoms"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 03, 2014