We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

T-minus 22 hours, 30 minutes and counting!

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
191 posts
107 reviews
Save Topic
T-minus 22 hours, 30 minutes and counting!

Any last updates from anyone on anything pertaining to getting to and enjoying PCB? Def in vaca mode at work today!

Sparta, Illinois...
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: T-minus 22 hours, 30 minutes and counting!

I am with you! We leave our home in Illinois in about an hour to start our honeymoon in PCB. I hope the water has cleared up.

Mentioned in this post
Illinois
Illinois
United States
Sheridan
Level Contributor
8 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: T-minus 22 hours, 30 minutes and counting!

I just got home last night. Be ready for a lot of rain. But fun too. I'm ready to go back.

Louisville, KY
Level Contributor
88 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: T-minus 22 hours, 30 minutes and counting!

Beautiful day today. No rain and lots of sunshine. Water has a little seaweed but not bad. No rain expected Tuesday - not sure after that. They have had lots of rain the last two weeks so hopefully it is over.

Louisville, KY
Level Contributor
88 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: T-minus 22 hours, 30 minutes and counting!

oops - I meant no rain expected Monday

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
191 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: T-minus 22 hours, 30 minutes and counting!

Been back home for 21 1/2 hours. Had a good time. Will post about trip after fatigue wears off.

6. Re: T-minus 22 hours, 30 minutes and counting!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 pm, August 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Panama City Beach