We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Panama City in November??

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Monterey, CA
Level Contributor
2 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Panama City in November??

I am traveling solo to Panama City Beach for business in November and I am wondering what it will be like and where I should stay. It looks like temps will be low (50s to 70s) and I am wondering if anyone will even be there. Any suggestions on where to stay to have some fun (night life) at this time of year? Too cold for the beach? Budget is about $100-150 per night.

Aloha, AA

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
311 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Panama City in November??

Weather in PCB in November can be hit or miss really. I have been twice at Thanksgiving time; one year it was very warm out and I was on the beach everyday. The last year (2009), it was in the upper 50's/low 60's and very windy. I was on the beach, but not for long. :(

There are a ton of really nice places to stay. If your company is paying for your stay, I'd go all out and stay at one of the resorts. We always stay a small family run inn, so I can't comment on the resorts, but they look nice and will have all of the ammenties you are looking for, especially if you are traveling for business. I just googled "Panama City Beach resorts" and a lot came up. I'd find a couple and check out the reviews on TA and see which one sounds the nicest to you.

As far as some fun, Pier Park is a large outdoor shopping mall and that can be entertaining for most people. There are the touristy spots like Coyote Ugly, Margaritaville, Pineapple Willy's, and some others. There is Club La Vela and Spinnaker's, but I don't know how "lively" they are in November. I can't say that I have been at that time of you.

2. Re: Panama City in November??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, October 25, 2012