We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

water: what are current flags at

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Arkansas
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Topic
water: what are current flags at

Hi! We're possibly going to PCB next week and was just wondering if anyone could give updated water conditions? Obviously, there is no oil....or at least that's what I've read. My question is what about red flag or double red flag water conditions? Yes, I do know these change quite often.....just wondering about current or forcasted conditions. Thanks!

Marietta Ga
Level Contributor
1,333 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: water: what are current flags at

visitpanamacitbeach.com and mrsurfs.com will both tell you

Marietta Ga
Level Contributor
1,333 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: water: what are current flags at

sorry for the typo it www.visitpanamacitybeach.com or www.mrsufs.com click on surf report to get water condiotions at mrsurfs

Arkansas
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: water: what are current flags at

Thanks for the link! Appreciate your help!

Chattanooga
Level Contributor
349 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: water: what are current flags at

We have friends who were there last week and said the double red flags were out a couple times.

Are they still out this week?

Murfreesboro, Tn
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: water: what are current flags at

We got here Monday and we've seen the Red Flag since we've been here =( I'm really hoping it will change soon!!!

Does anyone know if it's red in PBC will the Kiddy Pool (jetties) at St Andrews be red or will they be ok to swim in?

Panama City, Florida
Level Contributor
308 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: water: what are current flags at

Kiddie pool at St. Andrews is not affected by the flag system. It only applies to gulf front waters. However you should always check water conditions for yourself at the kiddie pool as there can be some currents out closer to the jetties. There was a child that got sucked out into the pass on a raft a couple of years ago. But 99.9% of the time it is very very safe there.

7. Re: water: what are current flags at

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 15, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Panama City Beach