We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pet friendly beachfront rental

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
258 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Pet friendly beachfront rental

I just got back for PCB. loved the beaches. I am looking for next year. I am looking for a BF home that is pet friendly. Does anyone know of a good rental or rental agency? I need 1-3 bedrooms. I am willing to have a condo but would then like two beachfront bedrooms as both couple would like a balcony. I am will to stay from PCB to Watercolor. max budget is $2000 for a week. I have looked at VRBO but not a lot of luck. Any knowledge of Joni's Beachfront rentals?

Level Contributor
228 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pet friendly beachfront rental

Pelican Walk has several three bedroom condos that are pet friendly, however I don't believe that two of the bedrooms have ocean views. It is a very nice place to stay though!

Alabama
Level Contributor
655 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pet friendly beachfront rental

1008 at Pelican Walk is our usual pet friendly rental. It's right up front in the building closer to the beach than other 3BRs there and you have west views forever. Joni's manages it and they've always been great. Enormous balcony, but only the master is beach front.

There are some 3BRs at Treasure Island that are pet friendly. The 3BRs there are end units with wrap-around balconies, so I think (never actually stayed in one myself) that the bedrooms all have views, although i'm not sure if they're all technically gulf-view.

If a 2BR with a nice living area will work for you, Seachase is a complex in which all units are large 2BRs with both units facing the gulf. It's a quiet property on the west end of Front Beach Road. Older, so the quality of unit varies. But, you can look at pics on VRBO and get an idea of their individual level of upkeep. The kitchen and living/dining areas have awesome gulf views there with wide balconies. If memory serves, the bedrooms themselves don't access the balcony directly, but they have floor-ceiling gulf front windows in both.

The only units I know of that have 3 bedrooms all facing the gulf with balcony access are in the E building at Dunes of Panama. These are huge, all bedrooms have gulf-front balcony access and some of them (check VRBO) are pet friendly. Again, these are older so some are really nice and some are outdated. But, the floor plan's definitely superior to most newer places as far as bedrooms views and balcony access is concerned.

Good Luck!;)

Level Contributor
228 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pet friendly beachfront rental

I second the recommendation of 1008 Pelican Walk. You couldn't ask for a nicer place, the view is amazing! We have stayed there many times in the past, even though we did not have a pet with us.

4. Re: Pet friendly beachfront rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, November 22, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Panama City Beach