We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Days Inn

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chelsea, Alabama
Level Contributor
586 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Days Inn

We're scheduled to go down 10/7 for a couple of nights. We haven't been to PCB in about 20 years. Is this a good location?? I've been reading a lot about construction and I'm now concerned about this trip!

Also, how's the beaches look? Thanks for all your help!

indiana
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Days Inn

Hi..we just got back two weeks ago from our two week trip to PCB. We stayed at Sterling Beach condo's. Very nice! Day's Inn is on front beach road and I must warn you their is alot of construction!! But I cant think of it ruining your trip. For heck it is the beach! While we were their they were doing the beach renourishment project too. Dont know where they are at now but they were in front of our condo for days with the big pipes laying on the beach..etc. But there again it did not ruin my fun. Although I would of prefered the pipe not to be there but anyways I think you will have fun! Just get ready for all that stuff. Have fun!!

Chelsea, Alabama
Level Contributor
586 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Days Inn

Thanks for the info...did you find any good restuarants to eat at? Also, did you go to St. Andrews park? I think that's where you used to be able to snorkel not sure now after Kat

indiana
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Days Inn

we didnt go to St. Andrews park. Some of our fav. places to eat are the Treasure Ship (hooks Grille and Grogg), Los Rancharos in the Edgewater shopping center, Ruthie T's on Thomas Drive, Angelos, Sweet Basils on Front Beach Road,of course Waffle House lol..Spineakers of course, so on and so on..just to name a few. Have fun! I heard the red tide is iin there now. Worse case ever. Makes you sneeze, cough, watery eyes etc.....so be careful. Maybe it will be gone by the time you get there. Good luck!

Get answers to your questions about Panama City Beach