We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa Blanca Resort

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NW Indiana
Level Contributor
289 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Casa Blanca Resort

Hi everyone! I am trying to find the website for this resort but none of the links are working from any of the PCB sites? Help!

Houma, Louisiana
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Casa Blanca Resort

www.casablancapcb.com

Gallatin, TN
Level Contributor
1,744 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Casa Blanca Resort

Fandt94---Are you considering staying here? It's a timeshare condo and I'm an owner. If you'd like any information about it, just PM me or reply to this and I'll be happy to share details. It's a nice little condo...not crowded like so many of the huge high rises up and down the strip. Very friendly and clean.

Karen

NW Indiana
Level Contributor
289 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Casa Blanca Resort

Thanks, Karen, we actually ended up booking at Majestic because we found a fantastic deal. I was hoping you would reply to my post because I remembered you saying you had a timeshare at Casa Blanca. I also remember you from previous questions I've had in regards to PC in the past...I must say that you give some amazing advice! I think it was you who once told me about the little market further down the strip for getting some great meats at great prices ;)

I thank you for your reply to this post and will let you know if we ever decide to stay at Casa Blanca in the future. I'd like to give it a try over the larger resorts. We usually stay at the Gulf Highlands but would like to be on the beach for future trips :) We also might be looking into purchasing something for ourselves...how many weeks do you get with your timeshare? Thank you!

Gallatin, TN
Level Contributor
1,744 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Casa Blanca Resort

Glad I was able to help and that you find the info helpful. Majestic is a good place too.

Our timeshare is good for only 1 week but you can buy more. There are alot open at different time frames especially fall and winter. We would love to buy another unit our week or the week before or week after but we simply can't afford it right now. Even if we could afford it, we wouldn't take the week after (1st of Aug) b/c of our school schedules. The school board just approved a "modified school scheudle" and now the kids will start school around 8/4 and end early June w/a weeks off in Oct, 2 weeks at Christmas and 2 weeks in the Spring. Not sure how I'm going to like this but we'll see.

If you'd like more info, pleae feel free to send me a PM and I'll help where I can.

Karen

5. Re: Casa Blanca Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:36 am, October 23, 2009