We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

October's weather

Redwood City, CA
1 post
Save Topic
October's weather

Does anyone know how is the weather in October? Actually in late October. I'm celebreting my 10th wedding aniversary and planning to go to PCB late October, but i'am a little concern about the temperature on does dates. Could somebody help me?

Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
2,941 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: October's weather

You can get the weather history for Panama City Beach at the Weather Underground web site:

www.wundergound.com

Georgia
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: October's weather

Except for back in 1995 when Hurricane Opal came ashore, October is usually a wonderful month to be in Panama City. It is not hot, but hot enough, the traffic is not horrible as it is during the summer, you'll be able to go to any restaurant without an hour wait & have the beach mostly to yourself! The water is usually pretty too. The Seafood Festival is the 2nd weekend in Oct. and is lots of fun :)

Fayetteville
Level Contributor
545 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: October's weather

we usually go in October and the weather is always great!!! This year we are going to the mountains. There just have been too many hurricanes this year and it's so unpredictable lately.

murfreesboro, Tenn
Level Contributor
8 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: October's weather

We just returned from PCB on October 6th. The weather was unseasonably hot, around 90-92 everyday. The ocean was warmer than our hotel pool! Typically the highs are in the low 80's and lows are in the upper 60's. I think you will love it there this time of year. We ate at some of the best, most popular restaurants and never waited once for a table. The beaches were practically deserted. We always go to the beach the first week of October. I highly recommend it! Happy Anniversary!

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
26 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: October's weather

Just spent a great weekend with partly cloudy skies. The temperature was in the high 80's. Wear sunscreen or you will burn in a few hours.

Indiana
Level Contributor
258 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: October's weather

Bump.

Get answers to your questions about Panama City Beach