We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Motel choices/help pick!!

Chelsea, Alabama
Level Contributor
586 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Motel choices/help pick!!

I haven't been to PCB in 16 years. I think I've narrowed the field down on motels. Please advise on these:

1) Sandpiper Beacon

2) Sugar Sands

3) Beach Break by the Sea

4) Grand Cayman (formerly Sea Witch)

All of these seemed to be in the price range we're looking for in October. I've been advised to try to stay on the West Beach (construction on East beach??) Any help you can give would really be appreciated!!

Oklahoma
6 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Motel choices/help pick!!

You might try Moonspinner Condo's word of mouth advice here a friend of mine and her family stayed there in 2003. Close proximity to St. Andrew's. FYI the reason for all the condo's and new highrises is because the Hilton's have bought most of the beachfront property along Front Beach Road went last year and was informed by locals there will be no more Spring Breakers kind of nice for Families. Have no info on the Days Inn. We almost stayed at Sugar Sands last year but they only had a room across the street from the beach and with kids it just wouldn't have worked out. Good Luck

Get answers to your questions about Panama City Beach