We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Pizza in PCB

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Evansville, IN
Level Contributor
162 posts
Save Topic
Best Pizza in PCB

We're gonna order pizza at least one night on our vacation. What's the best pizza restaurant? I'm sure there are probably Pizza Huts and Dominos there, but I would like to know if anyone swears by any of the local pizza shops.

Thanks!

Evansville, IN
Level Contributor
162 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Best Pizza in PCB

We'll probably have pizza a couple of times because of the cost. lol Personally, I'd rather go out to nice restaurants every night, but we're footing the bill for 8 of us so I might have to cut a few corners. I'm sure the 12 and 19 yr olds would prefer McDonalds, so maybe I can save some $$ there. I refuse to cook supper on vacation, so we're looking for some good cheap(er) restaurants. Anyone know if there's a Boston Market in PCB?

New Haven...
Level Contributor
492 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Best Pizza in PCB

WOW Boston market !!... I always get the double side of mash potato and gravy to go with my half chicken

Indiana
Level Contributor
258 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Best Pizza in PCB

Afjan1,

Now that you mentioned McD's, I have to say you should try Backyard Burgers. I was really impressed. The one we went to was across from Ripley's.

Their burgers are Angus. Hardee's does Angus, but they overcook it so it's tough and dry around here. Backyard was done all the way through, but still tender and juicy. Very good. They had good fries too. Take the kiddies there at least once!

Fayetteville
Level Contributor
545 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Best Pizza in PCB

Are you kidding, she said cheap. Backyard Burgers are more expensive than Mickey D's, Burger King, and other places. Backyard Burgers are great though. Then again, I thought $30 at Burger King was high for 3 adults and 2 kids last October at PCB. Kids meals are like double the price down there with no extra food. Kids meals at Backyard Burger does hold you for a minute though;) Bigger burgers and more filling than other places.

Panama City Beach...
Level Contributor
1,714 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Best Pizza in PCB

There is no Boston Chicken, more's the pity

I think Joey's New York pizza is disgusting, and I like NY style pizza. I ate one slice and fed the rest to the raccoons. Even my husband who will eat almost anything only ate two pieces.

Frankie D's is good if you like Chicago style, Salvatore's is good if you like NY style.

Hungry Howie's is best for delivery, ask for the 2 pizzas with 3 toppings each for $6.49 deal (used to be $5.99, price went up)

kentucky
Level Contributor
370 posts
1 review
Save Reply
16. Re: Best Pizza in PCB

Just got back from PCB and we ate pizza twice. The first time, based on the reviews from Little Bunny Girl we ate Hungry Howies. It was great! My son loved the Howie bread, and my husband ate an entire medium pizza by himself. A few nights later, we went on what turned out to be a quest of sorts for pizza and mozzarella cheese sticks (my 5 year old was craving them). We began our search at Salvatore's, only to find they closed at 8:30 p.m.!!!!! Who closes at 8:30????? Anyway, on to Thomas Drive, where I walked into Joey's, took one look at the congealed cheese slices under the warmer, as well as the not so clean dining area and I walked right back out. Marcos was right down the road, and I would have eaten there as it smelled absolutely heavenly and the guys in back were very friendly, but alas, no cheesestix on the menu, so off we went. We ended up at Frankie D's and MAN was it wonderful. We did not order Deep Dish (I've been to Chicago several times and knew what to expect) but opted for "hand-tossed" which was pretty thick anyway. We got cheese sticks, garlic bread, and pizza... .oh yeah, HUGE bonus.... on Wednesday nights from 5-close it's half price pizza!!! Fantastic experience there, warm friendly service and great food. That's my top pick for pizza in PCB.

17. Re: Best Pizza in PCB

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, September 02, 2009