We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Panama Shores

Minnesota
Level Contributor
183 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Panama Shores

Staying for the month of February 2019. What are the best restaurants? What are some must do's? Our 16 year old grandson will be visiting us for a long weekend. What are some things we could show him or do with him? Any ideas would be much appreciated. Thanks!

4 replies to this topic
Thomaston
Destination Expert
for Panama City Beach
Level Contributor
1,248 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Panama Shores

Are you staying at the Shores of Panama?

Mentioned in this post
Shores of Panama Resort
Shores of Panama Resort
355 Reviews
Panama City Beach, FL
Minnesota
Level Contributor
183 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Panama Shores

Yes

Thomaston
Destination Expert
for Panama City Beach
Level Contributor
1,248 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Panama Shores

It has been awhile since we stayed at SOP but the outdoor pool is wonderful. There is also a nice indoor pool and hot tub. It is right across the street from Wal-Mart and next door to Pineapple Willys. I am not sure If it closes for the season but I like the ribs and my husband likes the seafood. I know Pier Park is open. It has a lot of shopping and restaurants there and a large movie theater. Saltwater Grill is not in Pier Park or beachfront but the food is very good. It has a wall to wall aquarium and a piano bar. I love the prime riib there. You are also right across the street from the Wharf that has a seafood and filet mignon buffet. We have not been yet but everybody says it is very good. Firefly is an upscale restaurant that a lot of people like. There are numerous oyster bars but I am really not sure what is open in Feb. Shores of Panama probably has a snowbird activity program which will be helpful to you in planning your month. Have fun!

Mentioned in this post
Pineapple Willy's
Pineapple Willy's
4,016 Reviews
Panama City Beach, FL
Saltwater Grill
Saltwater Grill
2,056 Reviews
Panama City Beach, FL
Shores of Panama Resort
Shores of Panama Resort
355 Reviews