We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fishing in August Panama City Beach

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
742 posts
Save Topic
Fishing in August Panama City Beach

Hello, any help or ideas where to book an inexpensvie FUN deep sea fishing trip for my husband while in Panama City Beach the first week in August, 2007? We will be traveling from Calgary to Wadley Alabama and then I thought what a neat birthday gift to tavel down to Florida, in Panama City . Any other neat ideas of things to do and tent camping with 2 young kids would be so much appreciated.

Louisville...
Level Contributor
25 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fishing in August Panama City Beach

If August in Florida is anything like in Mississippi, it is going to be H-O-T camping in a tent!

Sorry I don't have any other advice for that. My hubby dreams of going deep sea fishing too, but we're not going to get to go on this trip..

Hope you have a great vacation!

Marietta Ga
Level Contributor
1,333 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fishing in August Panama City Beach

hi i wouldnt reccomend you stay in a tent in the midst of the summer w/ young kids its too hot in florida w/o air conditioning in august im pretty sure you can find some good rates for any hotel or condo there for a few nights fun things to do would be to go to shell island for the day its an island to can take a boat ride to at captain andersons they have deep sea fleets there too if you look at www.thebeachloversbeach.com xlick on things to do then click on watersports and youcan get number to marinas so you can price deep sea fishing and there is a listing of different activities to do while in PCB

3. Re: Fishing in August Panama City Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, August 30, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Panama City Beach