We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Majestic Beach vs Twin Palms

Gallatin, TN
Level Contributor
1,744 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Majestic Beach vs Twin Palms

I have some friends that are going to PCB the last week of July when we are going. They have found a really good deal on the Majestic Beach Towers for that week through Joanie's Rentals. I've heard some negative feedback about renting through Joanie's but was wondering what ya'll know about Majestic. They also found a really good deal at Twin Palms through VRBO.

Let me know what ya'll think about both properites and both rental companies. The unit they're looking at through Majestic is 1407 for $1764 a week 2bd/2ba Sleeps 8.

Twin Palms unit is listed as 59862.

THANKS!!

Karen

Marietta Ga
Level Contributor
1,333 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Majestic Beach vs Twin Palms

hey Karen

in my opinion i would stay at the majestic b/c its bigger and has more amenties (but thats b/c i have kids) if they dont have kids w/ them i would stay at the smaller twin palms both places are really nice and new distance isnt a factor because they are close in proximity to each other if they dont have kids i would pick twin palms and i have read about jonis and heard negeative things also so i would be careful using them to have a less stress free vacation

Gallatin, TN
Level Contributor
1,744 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Majestic Beach vs Twin Palms

Mrs. Nelson, Thank you for your reply. I was leaning toward Majestic too. There will be a 17 yr old (my daughter's boyfriend) a 13 yr old, an 11 yr old and possibly a 6 yr old so sounds like MJ has more to offer. I'm skeptical of Joanie's too. I'll let her know to go to VRBO.

Any other comments are welcome.

THANKS!!

Karen

3. Re: Majestic Beach vs Twin Palms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 pm, August 25, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Panama City Beach