We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lazy River ?

Blue Holly
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Lazy River ?

We are looking to stay at PCB at the end of June. 3 Adults, 3 kids (11-17) Suggestions for a place to stay with a lazy river, children's activities, and somewhere the adults would like also, where they can wake up to the ocean outside the balcony. Condo preferred? Any suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Marietta Ga
Level Contributor
1,333 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lazy River ?

Hi GAsunseeker

right now if im not mistaken there is only one resort(condos) w/ a lazy river and thats Splash its on the quiet west end of the beach but still drivable to resturants and attractions yes it is gulfront to see pics of it either go to www.sterlingsplash.com but if i were you i wouldnt go thorugh the hotel itself but go through www.vrbo.com and rent through personal owners (it will save you hundreds of dollars) i think you will be pleased as well as your kids they have an interactive water playground lazy river 2 pools hot tub dive in movie theater mini bowling alley and arcade ice cream shop toddler splash pad well i hope that helps

2. Re: Lazy River ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, August 29, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Panama City Beach