We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prom Dresses!!!

Tallahassee
Level Contributor
1,529 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Prom Dresses!!!

Can anyone tell me where to shop for prom dresses in or around Panama CIty? We plan to be in the area next weekend, April 7th and 8th.

Thank-you very much for any suggestions.

Mentioned in this post
Panama City
Panama City
Florida Panhandle, FL
Hoschton, Georgia
Level Contributor
490 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Prom Dresses!!!

Suma

When we were in search for stores last year for my daughter's prom dress I looked through several prom magazines. (You can find these in your local grocery or drug store.) Throughout the magazine you will find listed by state, retailers and locations that sell prom dresses in the PCB area.

Good Luck with your search.

GaGirl06

Gallatin, TN
Level Contributor
1,744 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Prom Dresses!!!

Funny you should ask this question. a friend of mine and her daughter are coming down next week and were hoping to go shopping for a prom dress while there. This way she won't have to worry about someone havign the same dress she does!

Thanks for the tips.

Karen

3. Re: Prom Dresses!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 am, August 29, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Panama City Beach