We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant suggestion

De Witt, IA
14 posts
Restaurant suggestion

Need mid price restaurant suggestion for a 50th wedding anniversary party of 8 family members including 2 children. Saturday, Aug 12. A good view would be nice, but do not want to be seated outside. We are from out of state.

Bethalto IL
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
1. Re: Restaurant suggestion

Spinnakers. Never had a bad meal there

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,971 posts
37 reviews
2. Re: Restaurant suggestion

Firefly, Saltwater Grill, Bayou Bills Not on the beach but great food.

Edited: 1:37 pm, July 08, 2017
Texarkana, Texas
Level Contributor
66 posts
33 reviews
3. Re: Restaurant suggestion

Schooners is on the beach, and we love the food! It's an annual destination for us.

New Orleans
Level Contributor
4 posts
29 reviews
4. Re: Restaurant suggestion

Saltwater Grill probably has the best price to food quality in the range you are looking for but no view. Most, to all of the Gulf Front restaurants, are basically tourist type. With the exception of Captain Andersons (on the bay not the gulf) would be the only one with a view. Its a marina and you can see the boats unload their catch at the right time. I live in Panama City Beach for 23 years now.

Edited: 8:00 am, July 09, 2017
Thomaston
Destination Expert
for Panama City Beach
Level Contributor
1,285 posts
60 reviews
5. Re: Restaurant suggestion

I agree with Nancy on Saltwater Grill. The food is wonderful and they do have early bird specials.

De Witt, IA
14 posts
6. Re: Restaurant suggestion

Thanks to you and all of the responders for the suggestions. Which would be the one that would have a more quiet atmosphere for conversation?

Panama City, Fl
Level Contributor
258 posts
51 reviews
7. Re: Restaurant suggestion

Based on the suggestions you have already been given, Saltwater Grill will be a nice, quiet atmosphere. Some nights they do have live music though, so you may want to double check that. Do yourself a favor and avoid Captn' Andersons... One other suggestion, especially since quiet atmosphere is important, and it is such a special occiasion - would be Dolce, a new Italian restaurant located where the old Bonefish used to be. Take a look at their menu online first, to determine if that's "mid range" or if the price may be too high for such a large group. It's nice though, my wife & I ate there recently for a date night.

New Orleans
Level Contributor
4 posts
29 reviews
8. Re: Restaurant suggestion

Dolce is very nice and food is great also.

De Witt, IA
14 posts
9. Re: Restaurant suggestion

Thanks so much.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
744 posts
18 reviews
10. Re: Restaurant suggestion

Have you checked out The Grand Marlin yet? It opened on PCB not too long ago and is very nice.