We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hidden dunes

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
st.louis
Level Contributor
21 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Hidden dunes

Has anyone stayed here??

Marietta Ga
Level Contributor
1,333 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hidden dunes

hi stlouisfan

i havent stayed there i can see why youre asking there is no reviwes or hotel listing if you type in hidden dunes in the search box it will bring up previous hidden dunes forums but from what those people were saying it is a very nice upscale condo on thomas dr they even have jaccuzzis on the balcony and the three bedroom is 2300 sq ft thats a lot of room have you looked on vrbo.com and even hiddendunescondo.com they have virtual tours of the rooms the prices are about the same at both sites hope that helps a little

Louisville, Ky
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hidden dunes

We stayed there last year and are heading back in July. Booked through VRBO.

3br/3ba is huge

Beach is very deep

Very Clean

Was not overly crowded

Quiet end of beach

Although small, pool is nice

I have been to PCB 10-15 times over the years and this is the best place I have stayed.

3. Re: Hidden dunes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, August 17, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Panama City Beach