We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PCB during spring break.....?

Which Panama City Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
hoschton, ga.
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
PCB during spring break.....?

Was wondering if it will still be enjoyable to go to PCB during early march. I know the kids will be there for their spring break...but my wife and I want to take a relaxing vacation there as well....We are planning on staying at calypso...and I noticed that they dont accept reservations unless you are 25 or older....please help........rb

Florida
Level Contributor
64 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: PCB during spring break.....?

It will be a madhouse... although your condo has their rental policy regarding 25 year old to rent, spring breakers still get in.. their parents often rent condos for them... even if they are sparse at the condo they will be everywhere else.

2. Re: PCB during spring break.....?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 pm, August 26, 2009