We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places to stay for 20-21 year olds? Hotel questions

Which Panama City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Saint Louis...
11 posts
Save Topic
Places to stay for 20-21 year olds? Hotel questions

Hello, about 5 other friends and I are planning on a trip to Panama City next summer. We'll all either be 20 or 21. We would like some place that is cheap-ish. Were thinking about a hotel, preferably on the Gulf. Ive been to Panama City before so I know where most of the hotels and condos are and things like that, but have always gotten a condo with the parents..never a hotel.

Are the hotels pretty decent? We would not be spending much time in the room but like somewhere decent. What hotels (or small condos) would you recommend? Thanks!

Windsor, United...
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Places to stay for 20-21 year olds? Hotel questions

I would go to <url="bluesunproperties.com/panama-city-beach-cond…">panama city beach condos</url>

We had a lot of help here.

I've been to PCB 3 times for College Spring break, and they have the condos right in front of the MTV stages.

Plus, everyone is very nice that I talked to from Blue Sun.

Hope it helps!

Madisonville...
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Places to stay for 20-21 year olds? Hotel questions

This is Jeff Phillips from Blue Sun Properties. I do not know the person that made the previous post, but we did not help anyone book a room right in front of the MTV stage. I do not know if that posting was a stunt by our ex SEO company or what, but the posting is only half factual. We are friendly, we will help, but our policies prohibit us from renting to anyone under the age of 25.

Thanks,

Jeff Phillips

Blue Sun Properties - We Do The Beach :)

http://www.bluesunproperties.com/

Phone - (270) 836.9736

Facsimile - (888) 735.2185

3. Re: Places to stay for 20-21 year olds? Hotel questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:05 pm, September 30, 2013
4. Re: Places to stay for 20-21 year olds? Hotel questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:29 am, May 24, 2013