We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marriott's Ocean Pointe-Recommend building for...

Which Palm Beach Shores hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Florida
Level Contributor
4 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Marriott's Ocean Pointe-Recommend building for...

We will be staying at the Marriott in a 2 bedroom unit, arriving on Dec. 10. We've never been to the area; we're looking for advice re buildings with best views and convenience. I've heard the best views would be on top floors. How many floors are there to a building? Has anyone visited since the hurricances? Additional feedback about restaurants, tours, shopping, nightlife, etc. would also be appreciated. Our group consists of two couples in their late 50's.

Thank you.

Victor C

Kansas
Level Contributor
94 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marriott's Ocean Pointe-Recommend building for...

We stayed at this resort over Memorial weekend and stayed in the Sailfish building which is to the left of the main check in building. This building also houses the Concieres desk should you need info about tours,sights etc...I had requested an ocean view up high prior to our arrival, but we ended up on the 4th floor with an ocean side view, which was really very nice. I think the buildings are baout 6 or 7 floors high. You will be right by the main pool which can get busy and noisy, but also right by the on site Pizza Hut, and pool side bar which also serves food. The Sailfish is alos right by the cook out area which is actually very nice to cook out at and eat right there too. We didn't really eat out as we have an 11 year old "picky" eater so I can't comment on the local food places. Unfortunately it rained almost the entire week we were there, but my husband and son scuba dived despite the weather. Had it not rained we had all kinds of things planned (mostly outddors) with the help of the Concieres desk.